How to Make Voting Poll in WhatsApp from iPhone — Both WhatsApp and Telegram are instant messaging app. However, the features available on WhatsApp are not as varies as Telegram. In Telegram we can create a voting poll as there is a built-in feature that allows us to create and share poll to other Telegram group members, and as you guess, we can’t do the same thing in WhatsApp. So, as the solution we can use an additional website to create and share a WhatsApp poll from our iPhone. The website is Ferendum.com. If you don’t know yet how to create a voting poll using Ferendum.com, let’s move to the next section for detail explanation.
How to Make Voting Poll in WhatsApp from iPhone
Here are the steps of How to Make Voting Poll in WhatsApp from iPhone for you to read and follow:
- Open the Safari browser on your iPhone.
- Then, visit the Ferendum.com. If you are currently accessing this article on your iPhone browser, you can directly click here.
- After that, fill in all of the fields that are required to be filled.
- Next, tap the Create poll / survey button.
- You will see the preview of the form you filled previously. If you think there are some parts that need to be revised you can tap the Back button. However, if you think that’s already good, you can tap the Finish button.
- Now, you can share the link by tapping the Copy button and share it via WhatsApp to your audiences.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can make voting poll to be shared to WhatsApp from their iPhone.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day and see you in the next article. Bye 😀