How to Calibrate the Battery on your Samsung Android Smartphone — Have you ever wondered the way of calibrating your Android smartphone? Before we talk about that, let me explain about battery calibration first. Well, calibrating the battery of your Android means commanding the Android OS itself to get the correct and accurate information about the battery power level. But you must note that this process will not improve the battery life of your phone.
To know about How to Calibrate the Battery on your Samsung Android Smartphone, you can read and follow the steps below:
- Use your smartphone until its battery power reaches 5% and please do not connect it to the power socket with your charger.
- Then, open the phone dialer and input this code: *#0228#
- You will be redirected to the BatteryStatus page. Tap the Quick Start button on the bottom of the screen.
- After that, a warning pop-up is appeared. Tap OK.
- Once you tap OK, the percentage of the battery will decrease.
- Recharge your phone until 100%.
- Switch off the power of your phone, switch on your phone again, and plug off the charger from your phone.
- Repeat step 1-7 for 2, 3 times.
- Plug on the charger to your phone again until your battery reaches 100%.
- Turn off the power and turn on your phone again, then dial *#9900#
- Then scroll down to “batterystats.bin reset” and tap.
- The last step, exit the menu and then restart your phone.
Finish! Now you know How to Calibrate the Battery on your Samsung Android Smartphone. I know that this trick takes a lot of effort to do, but I hope it is useful for you. Share this with your family and friend. They might need this tutorial to calibrate their Android smartphone battery. Let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed. I will do my best to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t over yet, please stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next article. Bye!