How to Share a Tweet to Instagram Stories — Posting a tweet on our Twitter and posting a sorry on our Instagram stories is so relieving. We can let our followers see it, so they will know it. However, it will be not efficient if we want to share the same thing on Instagram story and Twitter. Because of that, I suggest you a solution to solve this problem. You can share your tweet to your Instagram story with the feature that is available on Twitter. Sadly, this feature is currently only available for those who use iPhone or iPad. To know the detailed way in doing that thing, let’s move to the next section for the complete explanation.
How to Share a Tweet to Instagram Stories
Here are the steps about How to Share a Tweet to Instagram Stories. Make sure that you are following the steps carefully so you will not get the wrong expected result. If you are ready, it’s time to start:
- Open the Twitter app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Then, go to your profile, and tap one of the tweets you want to share on your Instagram story.
- After that, tap the share icon button.
- Next, tap on the Instagram Stories option there.
- You will see a confirmation pop-up there. Click the Open button.
- Now you are redirected to your Instagram. After you see a card of your tweet there, click the Your story button to share it.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope this tutorial is helpful for you. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can create their own Snapchat filter.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, enjoyable, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀