It is very common for us to use some apps to multitask on our computers. We can put the apps side by side on one screen. Or, we can even install an external screen to make the monitor wider. There is a different story in Android smartphones. We cannot install an external screen as it will look weird. So, as the solution, we need to enable the split screen view mode.
The split screen view is a feature in Android smartphones that allows us to open two apps on one screen. Normally, we only open an app so when we open two apps the view will be split. When we enable the split screen view we can use one app while monitoring another app. Or, we can also use the apps interchangeably.
When we have the urge to monitor two apps simultaneously, we can enable the split screen view. So, we don’t need to open and close those apps alternately. Once the two apps are split, we can easily use one app while monitoring another on one screen.
Open recent apps > tap the icon of the app > Open in split screen view option
Boost Your Productivity with Android’s Split Screen View Mode
Here are the steps on How to Enable Split Screen View Mode on Android that you can read and follow.
1. Open the first app, then directly back to the standby screen.
2. After that, open the second app and back again to the standby screen.
3. Then, open recent apps opened on your Android smartphone.
4. Next, tap the icon of the app.
5. Tap the Open in split screen view option.
6. Now, select the second app to be split with the first app.
7. You will see that both apps are split into one screen.