The Notes app is a great place to put your thoughts, ideas, and other random bits of information that you need to keep handy; it’s also a great place to collaborate with others. For example, you and your significant other can make a weekly menu together, or you and a colleague can brainstorm ideas for your next big project. All of this is possible by simply sharing notes on your best iPhone or iPad.
Here’s how to share notes on iPhone using the Notes app, pay attention to the following steps.
Sharing Note with Other People
Make sure to turn on Notes in iCloud beforehand, so that you can collaborate on a note with other iCloud users. Everyone on the team will be able to see each other’s actions in real-time.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone.
- Select a note to share and edit with your colleagues. You can create a new one if you haven’t drafted it yet.
- Tap the more button (…) in the upper right corner.
- Tap Share Note.
- Choose the way you would like to send the invitation: You can invite via Message, Mail, social media, or productivity apps.
- Enter the recipient’s names. You can send the invitation individually or as a group.
- Tap the arrow in the text field to send.
How to Remove Individual Access to a Note on iOS
You can also remove individual collaborators from the group if someone has left your project team or if you accidentally shared a note with someone who isn’t on your team. You just need to follow this.
- Open the Notes app on your iPhone or iPad.
- Navigate to the Note you are sharing.
- Tap the Collaborate icon. It appears to be a head silhouette with a checkmark icon next to it.
- Swipe to the left on a name and tap Remove
- You can also tap a person’s name and then tap Remove Access
- Tap OK to confirm removing the person you choose.
Those methods show you how to share the note and how to remove the person from the sharing note on iOS. Now, your chance to make sharing note with your friend, family, or colleagues where they also can edit it to put their thoughts or ideas. Good luck!