How to Play Youtube Video in the Background on Android Using NewPipe — Who doesn’t know YouTube. It is the widest social media especially for sharing videos. YouTube recently has free and premium features. I am sure that you are already familiar with the free version of youtube, but not all of us know the premium features. One of the premium features is making the user be able to play the video in the background. As I mentioned before this is a premium feature. So, you have to make a purchase for that to enjoy the feature. But, there is a way to enjoy the feature without making a purchase. You can use NewPipe anyway.
To know the detailed way about How to Play Youtube Video in the Background on Android Using NewPipe, please read and follow the steps below:
- Make sure that you already installed NewPipe in your smartphone.
- If you haven’t, please download and install it first on your smartphone.
- Once NewPipe is installed, launch it.
- Now, find the video that you want it to play on the background.
- After that, play the video.
- Then, tap the Background menu under the video that is being played.
- After you tap the Background, the video will stop playing but you still be able to listen the sound of the video.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can enjoy listening to YouTube videos in the background without making a purchase.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀