Every laptop is commonly by default has a built-in camera. However, not all laptops have a great built-in camera. Those who have a great built-in camera in their laptops will have no problem when they need to use the camera as webcam. It becomes a different story for those who have laptops with average to below average built in camera. They might be able use their camera as a webcam but the result of the camera is not as good as what they expected.
What is EpocCam?
This app allows us to transform our mobile companion into a high definition Mac or PC webcam. Besides, this app can be integrated with Snapchat Lenses as the app is equipped us with an array of gesture-controlled Lenses to wear while we are live stream or having video chat.
Who develops EpocCam?
EpocCam is one of products that is developed by Corsair Gaming, Inc. This company is from America, California that focuses in producing computer peripherals and hardware. Previously Corsair Components and Corsair Memory, it was incorporated in California in January 1994 as Corsair Microsystems and reincorporated in Delaware in 2007.
Why do we use EpocCam?
EpocCam is one of the best app to increase the camera quality of our device such as iPhone. The result of the EpocCam is way better than the original camera. The app can help us to get the High Definition level.
How to Use Your iPhone As a Webcam using EpocCam
Here are the steps of How to Use Your iPhone As a Webcam using EpocCam
- First, please download EpocCam from AppStore and download it in your iPhone.
- Then, on your Mac or computer, launch a browser and visit Elgato’s website.
- See the option number two and click macOS or Windows to download the app.
- Once the app is downloaded on your Mac or computer, install it right away.
- Now, launch the EpocCam on your iPhone, and make sure that your iPhone and your Mac or computer are connected on the same WiFi.
- Next, on your iPhone, you must allow the permission that is asked by the EpocCam. Switch on all of the toggles there, and tap the Done button.
- Once the permission is given, you can use your iPhone as a webcam using EpocCam on some apps that needs webcam such as Zoom. You can simply activate the webcam on Camera settings on the Zoom and select EpocCam.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can Use Your iPhone As a Webcam using EpocCam.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀