How to Block Images Easily From Sites in Google Chrome — When we browse something on the internet using the Chrome browser on our computer, the results of our search are not only in the form of articles but also images. If we don’t set the age restrictions manually, as long as our age is more than 18 the results will not be restricted. So, if we want to show an article that contains certain images directly from our computer to our little sisters or brothers it is a bit tricky to do. As the solution, we can use the built-in feature on our Chrome browser to block those images. Don’t know how to use the feature yet? I will show you in detail.
How to Block Images Easily From Sites in Google Chrome
Here are the steps of How to Block Images Easily From Sites in Google Chrome for you to read and follow. Follow the provided steps carefully. So, you will not get the same result as explained in the provided steps below. So, let’s start:
- Launch the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Then, click the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, click Settings.
- Next, click the Privacy and security option on the left pane.
- Next, click the Site Settings on the right pane.
- Scroll down the screen to the Content section and click Images.
- On the Default behaviors section, tick the Don’t allow sites to show images option.
- To block certain sites, you can click the Add button on the Customized behavior section.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can block images of sites on their Chrome browser.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀