Those who love using stickers in Discord chats can get bored of the existing stickers if the stickers are used too often. The alternative way to this problem is by creating their own Discord stickers. If you don’t know yet the way in creating Discord stickers, let’s take a look and read this article.
When we send messages in Discord, sometimes we need to use stickers to be more expressive in giving responses. However, when we use the available stickers, they can be inaccurate or not what we expected. So, as a solution, we need to create our own stickers.
Open Discord on a browser > login with your credential > open your server > Server Settings > Stickers > Upload Sticker
A Guide to Making and Using Stickers on Discord
Here are the steps on How to Create and Use Discord Stickers that you can read and follow.
1. Access Discord from your computer’s browser.
2. Then, log in with your account credential.
3. Open your server.
4. Click the dropdown and select Server Settings.
5. Next, click Stickers.
6. On the Free Slots section, click the Upload Sticker button.
7. Click browse and select your image. Make sure that the size is no more than 512KB and the shape is rectangular.
8. After that, select the emoji that represents the sticker.
9. Fill in the description.
10. Last, click Upload.
11. Now, back to your server and open a channel.
12. Click the Stickers icon button next to the message field.
13. See that the stickers will be available to use there.
That’s it and good luck!