How to Modify and Change Your Apple ID Phone Number — When registering an Apple ID account, you must enter your phone number along with your email address. So, if there is any activity in your account you will get notified. However, there will be a problem if you change your number and your Apple ID account is still associated with your old phone number. You will not receive any notification related to the Apple ID account via SMS. To continue to get notified via SMS, you have to change the phone number on your Apple ID with your current phone number. The complete and detailed way of doing that is explained in the next section.
How to Modify and Change Your Apple ID Phone Number
Here are the steps about How to Modify and Change Your Apple ID Phone Number that you can read and follow. In this tutorial, I provide 2 alternative ways. The first is via iPhone, and the second is via a web browser.
- First, launch the Settings app on your iPhone.
- Tap the name of your account.
- After that, tap the Name, Numbers, Email option.
- Next, tap the Edit button on the Contactable At section.
- Then, tap the Add email or phone number.
- Tap Continue to enter a phone number.
- You will receive a verification code for this new phone number.
- Enter the verification code and save the number.
Via Web Browser
- First, access AppleID page from your computer browser.
- Sign in to AppleID with your credential.
- After that, click the Account Security option.
- Then, click the + (plus) button next to the trusted phone number section.
- Next, please enter your phone number with its country code.
- Click the Continue button.
- Wait a moment. You will receive a verification code.
- Once you receive the code, enter it and save it.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they Modify and Change Your Apple ID Phone Number.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀