How to Run EXE Files on a Macintosh Laptop — As default, there is no app in Mac or MacBook that is able to read or open EXE files. We have to install the app from 3rd party first. Even though there are a lot of kinds of apps that can be used to read or open EXE files on our Mac or MacBook, on this occasion, I strongly suggest you use Wine to do the task. This app is currently free. So, you don’t have to purchase anything to use Wine.
How to Run EXE Files on a Mac or MacBook
To know the detailed way about How to Run EXE Files on a Macintosh Laptop using Wine, please read and follow the steps below:
- First, launch a browser that usually used by you on your laptop or computer.
- Visit WineBottler and download the app version that is compatible with your Mac or MacBook.
- Once the app is downloaded, intall it to your Mac or MacBook.
- Wait for a few minutes until the installation proces is done.
- Now, open Finder. Go to your EXE file.
- Then, right-click the file.
- Choose Open With, and select open with Wine.
- Last, the Wine app will be launched to open the EXE file.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can open EXE files on their Mac or MacBook independently if they need it in the near future.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀