How to Change Your Email Address on Instagram Using Mobile Phone — Instagram is a social media platform that focuses on image sharing. To be able to have an Instagram account, of course, we must register first. Then, when we are registering ourselves, inputting an email becomes mandatory. However, for some reason, we need to change our email after we use Instagram for a while. If you have an urge to do so, but you don’t know yet how to do it, don’t worry. I will show you in detail in the next section.
How to Change Your Email Address on Instagram Using Mobile Phone
Here are the steps of How to Change Your Email Address on Instagram Using Mobile Phone for you to read and follow. There is a minor difference step between Instagram on Android and iOS. So, please follow the steps carefully to get the correct result. Let’s start if you are ready.
- Launch your Instagram on your smartphone.
- Go to your profile.
- Tap the three-line button on the top-right corner of your screen.
- Select the Settings option.
- After that, tap on the Account menu.
- Then, select the Personal information.
- Next, tap the email and input a new email.
- Once your new email is input, tap the Done button if you use iPhone or iPad, or tap on the checklist button if you use Android smartphone.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this helpful tutorial. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can change their Instagram email easily.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, enjoyable, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀