A Digital Currency Exchange (DCE), more commonly known as a cryptocurrency exchange, is a platform that enables its users to trade virtual money. Modern-day exchanges can offer you an impressive selection of coins and tokens, starting from Bitcoin and going to Altcoins and the latest tokens for Metaverse.
They also let you trade a chosen amount of crypto to another crypto or fiat, for example, 0.042 ETH to USD. Still, with lots of exchanges out there, not each of them is worthy of notice. So here we will cover the best of them and show why you might give them a chance.
Follow our list of the most trusted and reputable exchanges for cryptocurrency transactions and check out their benefits.
Its features include:
- Simple UI
- Trading crypto with zero service fees
- Transaction fee and crypto buying fee 0.04% to 0.4%
- Earning up to 0.01% of the taker fee users pay
- Paying the lowest fees if you make purchases with bank transfer or credit/debit cards
- Convenient instruments for tracking over 250 digital coins, e.g., Price Movement Alerts
- Available in up to 100 countries
- Support of NFTs
- KYC verification requires only ID, a selfie, and a full name.
All in all, it’s very easy to exchange with Crypto.com as it has lots of cryptocurrencies, enough modes of payment, affordable operations, and supports many national currencies.
Coinbase offers a range of benefits:
- Vault storage of funds for extra security
- Gift for signing up: $5 in Bitcoin equivalent
- Scheduling your currency trades whenever you want: weekly, monthly, or daily
- KYC verification only with an ID card or Driver’s License
- Availability in more than 100 countries
- No deposit fees
- Fee to buy crypto 0% to 0.5%
- Support of fiat deposit and direct bank deposit
Coinbase is already a household name and can come in handy with its variety of coins and reliable security. Be ready, however, that fees for trading might reach 2.99%.
This one might be a little bit less known, but no less reliable one, offering:
- Over 1900 supported digital coins and tokens
- Being a non-custodial exchange means that you are in full charge of your finances
- Quick trading and no compulsory registration
- SmartRate technology for choosing the most profitable rates for trading
- Choosing between fixed and floating rates
- Security enhanced with an SSL certificate and DDoS protection
- Transparency of conversion
- No additional fees
- Exchanging fiat to crypto and crypto to fiat (e.g., 0.19 ETH to USD).
LetsExchange is a perfect way to get the necessary crypto fast, without complicated onboarding, and avoid paying high fees.
ZenGo is famous for software that makes it simple to convert coin pairs and keeps it secure thanks to 3FA, Web3 technology, and non-custodial. Its other pluses are:
- Acting at the same time as an exchange service and a storage place for digital coins
- Swapping crypto from any place on the planet
- Real people in the 24/7 customer support
- Offering an easy way to earn nearly 8% on stablecoins, BTC, ETH, DOGE, SHIB, and other coins.
- When staking ETH, you are granted almost 4% APY
- Intuitively simple trading app
- Generous bonuses when signing up for savings accounts
- Affordable trading fees of 0.75% to 1.99%
- NFT support
The only drawbacks we found in the service are being complicated for beginners and storing private keys on iCloud or Google Drive, which is doubtful.
All in all, you are given a big choice, and these platforms are just examples of what you should look for in platforms with similar purposes. Pay special attention to how security is provided and what guarantees the safety of your account and funds.