Seeing some content recommendations on Youtube helps us to decide when we are confused to choose the content that we want to watch. Those recommendations are based on our behavior. So, when we search and watch certain topics, YouTube will recommend content with a similar topic. If the recommendations seem boring and we prefer to get some different recommendations, we must reset them first. To know the way in doing that, let’s read the entire article.
The YouTube Recommendations help us to discover more of the videos that we love. YouTube gives recommendations both on the homepage and in the ‘Up next’ section as a suggestion of what to watch next when you’re watching a video. However, if we want to get really new topics or fresh recommendations, we must reset our search history on our browsers.
Undoing the Algorithm: Resetting Your YouTube Suggested Videos
Here are the steps on How to Reset YouTube Recommendations from a Browser that you can read and follow.
1. First, visit YouTube from your computer’s browser.
2. Then, click on your profile photo in the top-right corner.
3. Select Your data in the YouTube option.
4. Scroll down the screen until you see the YouTube Search History section and click the on button.
5. Text click the Manage history button under the Auto-delete section.
6. Next, click the Delete button drop-down.
7. Now, click the Delete all-time option.
Your video suggestions now should be different. 🙂