The Domain Name System (DNS) is a database that contains various domain names and IP addresses. When a user enters a Domain in a web browser, the DNS server examines the IP Address with which the domains are associated.
It comments on the web server of the visiting site after matching the IP Address. The majority of users rely on the ISP’s default DNS server. However, the DNS server assigned by the ISP is frequently unstable, resulting in connectivity errors.
As a result, it is always preferable to use a different DNS server. There are currently hundreds of public DNS servers available for PC. Public DNS servers, such as Google DNS, OpenDNS, and others, offer improved speed, security, and ad-blocking capabilities.
YogaDNS is a Network & Admin app that automatically intercepts DNS requests at the system level and allows you to process them over user-defined DNS servers using modern protocols and flexible rules. YogaDNS has more than ten alternatives for Windows, Linux, Android, iPhone, and Mac. Simple DNSCrypt, which is both free and open-source, is the best alternative.
Features of YogaDNS
Here are the features that you will find when you using YogaDNS on your Windows.
- It not only aids in DNS but also in networking, user security, reliability, and flexibility.
- This app has a lot of improvements. This app makes it very simple to do modern tasks. It is only intended for use in the modern world.
- The app suggests new protocols to help you complete tasks quickly. You can make your selection and use it as you see fit.
- The best part is that you should not change the DNS settings when using this app. It will automatically configure and operate in accordance with your device.
- If you do not want to use new modern DNS protocols, you can use the old ones, which not only provide the benefit of your DNS but also show multiple DNS servers.
- It is entirely up to you whether to process or block the resolutions.
- You have the option of changing your network or VPN.
- You can easily import DNS online and choose which works best for you.
How to use YogaDNS
Wondering how to use YogaDNS on your Windows 11? here’s the guide will show you about the clear step to use Yoga DNS.
- Download YogaDNS and install it on your PC.
- Run YogaDNS once the installation process is complete.
NOTE: When you launch YogaDNS for the first time with an empty configuration, the First Start Wizard window appears, allowing you to select from a number of predefined scenarios. You can access this wizard at any time by going to Configuration->First Start Wizard.
- Then it will bring you to the main window and it allows you to clear the screen log by clicking on Clear Display.
NOTE: You can set the verbosity level for the Screen Log and File Log.
- Open Configuration->DNS Servers from the menu or the toolbar icon to manage the list of DNS servers used by YogaDNS.
NOTE: You can add, edit, and remove DNS servers in this pop-up window.
- Configure the rules to specify a DNS server that will be used to resolve each request relying on the requested hostname. Navigate to Configuration->Rules using the menu or toolbar icon.
NOTE: You can add, clone, edit or remove a rule in this window.
That’s it. Now your turn to apply it on your Windows 11 and feel the difference. Have a nice day.