How to Add AirPods to Your iPhone’s Find My Phone App — There is a feature in iPhone to help us in finding the device when we lost it named Find My iPhone. Unfortunately, this feature is not working for your AirPods, but it doesn’t mean impossible to make the feature works. We can do some tricks to do so. The main thing is that you have to connect our AirPods to an Apple device such as iPhone. Besides, you also don’t need to take additional steps to pair your AirPods.
Here are the steps of How to Add AirPods to Find My Phone App on iPhone that you can read and follow:
- First, grab your AirPods, and open the lid of the case.
- Take your iPhone, open the Bluetooth Settings.
- Switch on the toggle so that the Bluetooth will active.
- After that, do light press and hold the setup button on your AirPods.
- The button is located on the back of the AirPods case.
- Wait a moment until the light begins to blink inside the case.
- Now on the active Bluetooth list, tap the name of your AirPods.
Turning on the Find My iPhone Feature
You have to check to make sure if the Find My iPhone is already activated with your iPhone that is paired with AirPods. Here is how:
- Launch the Settings menu on your iPhone.
- Tap on your name there. You can also go directly to iCloud if your iOS is 10.2 or higher.
- Then, scroll down and tap Find My.
- After that, again tap the Find My iPhone.
- Now, switch the toggle on to activate it and Send Last Location.
Finding the AirPods when It is Online
When your AirPods are actually placed around you, but you forgot the exact point is, you can follow the steps below:
- Launch the Find My app on your iPhone.
- Then, tap the Devices option.
- After that, select AirPods
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they cknow how to do the same thing.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀