How to Transfer Data from iOS to Android Phone using Copy My Data — Transfering data from a smartphone to another one sometimes can be inefficient and waste time. This matter becomes more complicated if we transfer data between two smartphones with different OS. But it is so possible to do and it will be very easy to try. Yes sure, you can actually do that with the Copy My Data app. Feel unfamiliar with that?
Well, it’s time for me to show you How to Transfer Data from iOS to Android Phone using Copy My Data.
- First, download the Copy My Data app on your iPhone from the AppStore. Then, download that app too on your Android smartphone from PlayStore.
- After you installed the app on your iPhone and Android devices, please make sure those devices are connected on the same WiFi.
- Now, launch the app both on your iPhone and Android smartphone.
- On your iPhone, tap the Next button.
- You will see 2 choices there. Those are Copy data to selected device and Copy data from selected device. Choose the first choice to copy data from your iPhone to Android smartphone.
- Then, you will see a code number appear.
- Input the number you see to your Android smartphone and tap Next.
- Back to your iPhone again, please select the required data by switching on the toggles.
- After that, tap Next.
- Wait for a moment until the copying process has been done.
That’s it. Hope this tutorial is useful for you. Don’t forget to let your friends and family know about this. So, they can easily copy the data from their iPhone to Android smartphone efficiently. If there is any topic or problem that you want me to explain or discuss, please feel free to let me know in the comment section below. I would be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Please make sure to come every day to enjoy our new daily article. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye.