How to View Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram — Scrolling up and down the Instagram feed, exploring and reels are so pleasing especially if we always see the posts we love. Of course, we will hit the like button or do double tap to the posts. Sometimes we also tap the save button in order to see that post again next time we need that. We may be ever felt an urge to see some posts we like but at that time we liked the post, we forgot to hit the save button and we can’t find that post on explore page or in our feed. So, is there anything that we can do to find the post that we’ve liked but forgot to save? Sure. We can find the post on the Post you’ve liked feature that Instagram has. To see the detail of it, please read the detailed steps below.
Here are the steps of How to View Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram that you can follow:
- Launch the Instagram app on your Android or iOS smartphone.
- After that, go to profile.
- Tap the 3-line button on the top-right corner of the page.
- On the bottom sheet that is appeared, choose Settings.
- Now, tap the Account menu.
- Scroll down your screen, find the Posts you’ve liked menu, and tap it.
- There you are. The posts you’ve liked are listed on that page.
Finish! Now you know how to How to View Posts You’ve Liked on Instagram. Share this article with your family and friends so they will not miss this insightful article and they will know how to do it when they experience the same problem. Let me know in the comment section below if you have any questions or problems related to the topic. i will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀