How to Check and Update Safari on Mac to the Latest Version — Commonly after updating apps version on Mac or MacBook users will feel a better experience if we compare to the previous version. It will also work to the Safari browser. Usually, we will always find a new feature or improvement on the update of Safari. But, if we want to update our Safari browser, we can’t just update it alone. We have to update our macOS too. So, how can we do that? Well, I am going to show you about that in the next paragraph.
Here are the steps of How to Check and Update Safari on Mac to the Latest Version for you:
- First, open your System Preferences by clicking the Apple button on the left-top corner of the screen, then choose System Preferences. Or, you can also press Command + Space, then type system preferences and hit the Enter key.
- Now, click the Software Update menu.
- Wait for a moment while your Mac is checking for updates.
- After that, you will see the software update there. Click the Upgrade Now button.
- Wait until the download process is done and follow the next instruction shows on your Mac or MacBook.
Awesome!! Now you know how to update the Safari browser on your Mac or MacBook. Don’t forget to tell your family and friends this tutorial so they will know how to do the same thing. If there are any questions you found related to the topic please don’t hesitate to let me in the comment section below. You can also do so if you have a certain topic that you are interested in. I would be happy to answer, help you out and write a special article about it.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 🙂