How to Add Low Power Mode Button to iPhone’s Control Center — When the battery life on our iPhone is starting to run out, of course, we want to turn on the Low Power Mode feature to make it lifelong. Since Apple released the customizable Control Center, it becomes easier for us to switch on and off the Lower Power Mode feature. Basically, Control Center gives us instant access to the things we do the most. In this case, we can simply do a little adjustment in the Control Center of our iPhone Settings to add the Low Power Mode button. The details of how to do it will be explained in the next section.
Here are the steps of How to Add Low Power Mode Button to iPhone’s Control Center that you can follow:
- First, launch the Settings on your iPhone.
- Scroll down the screen, find Control Center, and tap it.
- On the MORE CONTROLS section, tap of the Low Power Mode button.
- Now, scroll up to the INCLUDED CONTROLS section.
- If you see that the Low Power Control Mode is already listed there it means that it has been added to iPhone’s Control Center.
Feeling confused in following the steps or having some questions related to the topic? If you are, please don’t hesitate to let me know in the comment section below. I will try my best to answer and help you out. Don’t forget to share this tutorial with your family friends so they will know how to do the same thing when they experience the same problem.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure to come daily so you will not miss every single new article that is released every day.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you on the next tutorial. Bye 😀