What is Vanish Mode and How to Use It on Instagram — Instagram is finally releasing a cool feature that can protect our messages from being read by strangers that sit around us. The feature is called vanish. This feature is available on the direct message between person to person, and it is not available on group direct message. This feature is really easy to use. For the detailed explanation and steps, I will show you in the next paragraph.
Here are the steps of What is Vanish Mode and How to Use It on Instagram that you can follow:
- Launch Instagram on your smartphone.
- Swipe left to go to the direct message or tap on the right top corner of the screen on the direct message icon.
- Now, search the account that you want to send a message.
- After that, swipe up to vanish.
- Then type your message and send it on the vanish mode.
- Swipe down to turn on the vanish feature. You can also turn off the vanish feature by close your Instagram app. The feature will be turned off automatically and your vanish message will be hidden.
That’s it. Hope this article is helpful for you. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends so they will know how to do the same thing. If you have any questions related to the topic just let me know in the comment section below. Please also do so if you found any difficulties in following the steps. I would be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Make sure to come daily so you will not miss every single new insightful article that release every day. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 😀