How to Change HEIC File to JPEG with Photos — HEIC or HEIF is an image file extension that is used by Apple. This extension can be found in the pictures that are captured using iPhone or iPad cameras. To get the result with the JPEG extension, you can actually adjust it on the settings first before you take a picture with the camera. But for the existing HEIC or HEIF files, there are various ways that we can follow to change that extension to JPEG. One of those is by using the Photos app on our Mac or MacBook.
For the details please follow How to Change HEIC File to JPEG with Photos steps below:
- Press Command + space on your Mac or MacBook keyboard.
- Then, type photos and hit the enter key.
- After the Photos is launched, open the Finder.
- Now, drag and drop the HEIC file from your folder to the Photos.
- After that, double click the HEIC file that you previously moved to the Photos.
- Click the File menu on the menu bar.
- Choose the Export menu. On the extended menus, click Export 1 photo.
- Then you will see a narrow window appear.
- Click the Photo Kind dropdown on the Photos section.
- Change the format to JPEG.
- After that, click the Export button.
- Then, define the location that you want to use to save the file.
- Click Export, and finish.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Leave a comment below if you have some questions or if you found some difficulties in following the steps. I would be so happy to answer help you out. Share this article with your family and friends so they will know how to do the same things.
Please make sure to come every day as we always release a new insightful article daily. So, don’t miss it.
As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye 🙂