How to Stop Getting iPhone Text Messages on a Mac or MacBook — Receiving and replaying iMessage through Mac or MacBook might feel better for us as we have a wider screen and a more comfortable keyboard. But in some cases, it makes us feels annoyed, insecure, and irritating. We prefer to use iMessage on iPhone only like before we activate the iMessage on our mac or MacBook, at that point of course we have an urge to stop getting iPhone text messages on our Mac or MacBook.
How to Stop Getting iPhone Text Messages on a Mac or MacBook
Because of that, I am going to tell you the steps of How to Stop Getting iPhone Text Messages on a Mac or MacBook. Before you start to follow the steps, please make sure that you read the whole steps carefully so you will not miss any single detail there.
- Launch the iMessage app on your Mac or MacBook.
- On the menu bar of your MacBook screen, click Messages.
- Now, choose Preferences, the second menu on the dropdown of Messages.
- On the general window, click the iMessage tab.
- Now, uncheck any phone number listed there. You can also uncheck any email include the email of your Apple ID.
- Finish. Now you will stop getting iPhone text messages on a Mac or MacBook.
- Or, there is an alternative way to make our Mac or MacBook not to send and receive any text messages via iPhone. Please go to Settings, then click Messages. Now, turn off the switch next to the Mac on the Text Message menu.
That’s it. Hope you find no difficulties in following the steps. If you do, don’t hesitate to tell me in the comment section below. Share this article with your friends so that they will not get confused in overcome this kind of problem when they experience it. Thanks a lot for reading and visiting nimblehand.com. Kindly visit here every day as we always have a new release article daily.
As always, stay healthy, stay safe and see you in the next article. Bye.