How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to Mac or Macbook — There is no doubt for MacBook’s built-in speaker for its excellent. The realistic sounds produced by the speaker will be able to please our ears. But, in a certain situation, we have to connect our Mac or MacBook with an external speaker to deliver a sound. For example when we are in an offline meeting in a wide room and we need to play a video or audio about something to the audience. If we only use the built-in speaker of our Mac or MacBook the sound of the video or audio we play will not be heard by all the audience. But there will be an additional problem if the speaker we use is not wireless. We have to face the risk that the cable can be messy and tangled. So, I suggest you use a wireless speaker especially a Bluetooth speaker.
Don’t worry if you don’t know how to connect it yet to your mac or MacBook, cause I am going to show you how to do it. Here is How to Connect a Bluetooth Speaker to Mac or Macbook step by step for you:
- First, turn on the speaker and activate the Bluetooth connection.
- Turn on the Bluetooth of your Mac or Macbook by clicking the Bluetooth icon and choose Turn Bluetooth On.
- Now, click again the Bluetooth icon on the top right side of your Mac or Macbook screen.
- Choose the Bluetooth speaker that you are going to connect.
- On the extended choices, click the Connect menu.
- Wait for a moment until the Bluetooth connection between your Mac or Macbook is connected with the speaker device. The speaker is connected if the Bluetooth icon changes to this:
That’s it. Hope this article is helpful for you. Kindly ask me out through the comment section below if there is any problem or question related to the topic. I would be happy to answer and help you out. See you.