How to Disable Calling in WhatsApp Using Android Phone — Have you ever felt annoyed by incoming WhatsApp call because people too often call you? If you have, this article will be a good reference for you to solve your problem. After you follow some alternative ways from this article, you will be calmer as there will be no calls that come to your WhatsApp number. Without spending more time, let’s move to the next section.
How to Disable Calling in WhatsApp Using Android Phone
In the new version of the WhatsApp application, there is actually no option to disable the call feature. The only thing we can do is hide notifications when a call comes in.
Here are the steps of How to Disable Calling in WhatsApp Using Android Phone for you:
- First, open your WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Then, tap the three-dot button on the top-right corner of the screen.
- After that, tap the Settings option.
- On the Settings page, tap the Notifications.
- See on the Messages section, and tap Vibrate.
- Choose the Off option, by choosing off, it will make you not notice the incoming WhatsApp calls.
Install the older WhatsApp version
We need to install the previous WhatsApp version to disable any call from incoming because the older app is not compatible if it is being called by the WhatsApp number that is using the up-to-date app version.
- Please launch WhatsApp first.
- Then, go to settings by tapping on the three-dot button in the top right corner.
- After that, select Chats.
- There, tap on Chat backup.
- Now, tap the Back Up button.
- Next, to APKSFree.com to download the WhatsApp older version.
- Once the app is installed, please follow the steps to log in and restore the backup that you upload to your cloud previously.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can disable the calling on their WhatsApp number.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀