Not only from our computer or laptop, we can also enjoy musics on Spotify from our smartphones. It doesn’t matter wether smartphone that we use is iOS or Android as Spotify is available for both OS. So, we can download and install Spotify from App Store and Play Store.
What are Spotify Mobile Apps?
Nowadays, everybody has smartphone no matter it is iOS or Android device. Even though Spotify web is already exist, we can install the native app for iOS and Android device through App Store and Play Store. By using the native mobile apps, we can easily launch the app and play the songs we like without entering the Spotify web address and visiting it first.
Who develops Spotify?
Spotify is developed by Spotify AB. The head quarter of Spotify AB is in Sweden. Spotify AB currently has around six products. Some of them are Spotify, Spotify Kids, Anchor, Soundtrap Studio, and Spotify for Artists.
Why do we recover deleted Playlist on Spotify Mobile Apps?
We always create a playlist in Spotify with songs that we love. So, next time we want to listen to those songs, we don’t need to search the songs one by one. However, as a human we can be bored to the songs we listen to everyday. Because of that we delete the playlist and create a new one. The good thing in Spotify is we can always recover the playlist that we deleted. So, when we miss to play the songs on that playlist, we can always recover it.
How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify using iPhone and Android Devices
Here are the steps on How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify using iPhone and Android Devices that you can read and follow. In this article, you will see 2 types of tutorials. Those are tutorials for iPhone and for Android.
How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify using iPhone
- First, launch your Spotify.
- Go to Library, see your current playlists.
- Now, open a browser on your iPhone, copy and paste it https://www.spotify.com/us/account/recover-playlists/
Or, if you currently reading this article on your Android smartphone, you can simply click here.
- There, you need to enter the same credential account of the Spotify account that you have on your Android.
- Tap the Restore of a playlist that you want to restore.
- Now, see that the playlist is restored and you can play the songs there.
How to Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify using Android
- Launch the Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Then, go to your library and see your current playlists there.
- After that, go to https://www.spotify.com/us/account/recover-playlists/ from a browser on your iPhone. Or, if you currently reading this article from your iPhone you can simply click here.
- There, you need to log in first to the same account you use on Spotify app on your iPhone.
- Next, restore the playlist there by tapping the Restore button.
- Now, open your Library on the Spotify app. See that the playlist is restored successfully.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you found this tutorial useful. Let your buddies know about this trick. So, they can Recover Deleted Playlists on Spotify using iPhone and Android Devices.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Have an extra-special, amazingly fun, undeniably awesome, super fantastic day, and see you in the next article. Bye 😀