People who work as a manager with a lot of employees or a freelancer with a lot of projects need the best time management. With a lot of projects and tasks, capturing and recording everything while working is a must.
If you are one of them, you can try to use a time tracker app to help you keep your projects and tasks on track. This kind of app can help you to build a sustainable habit, achieve more of your goals, and also boost your productivity.
Here are the 11 best time tracker apps for iPhone:
Developed by Toggl OÜ, Toggl Track can be used to track your hours in browsers. It is an awesome time tracker app that safely syncs all your tracked time between Watch, iPhone, desktop, and browser.
On App Store, Toggl Track has been rated 4.8 stars. For compatibility, make sure you have an iPhone with iOS 13.0 or later to use this free app.
– Customizable time entries with tags, clients, and projects
– iOS Widgets
– Apple Sign-in
– Manual mode
It is a simple yet very powerful time tracking app and productivity tool to help you to track your precious time. Developed by WonderApps AB, ATracker PRO also offers bar or pie charts and data export.
ATracker PRO has been rated 4.7 stars on App Store. It is a paid app that costs $4.99 and makes sure you have an iPhone with iOS 10.0 or later to use this time tracker app.
– One tap to start and stop tracking a task
– Interactive goal system
– Overview of today’s time spending
– Hundreds of unique icons for activities
– Complete activity log
– Keeping notes for each task entry
– Group tasks by tags
– Statistics showed in pie charts and bar charts
– Set alarm for activities
– Full customization of UI
Developed by COING, Clockify is the best free time tracking tool for freelancers and agencies. Only with a single click, you can choose between logging your hours automatically or manually.
On App Store, Clockify has been rated 4.6 stars. You can use this free app with an iPhone that has iOS 12.0 or later.
– Unlimited team members, workspaces, and projects
– Logging automatically or manually
– Tracking what you are working on
– Assigning your logs to relevant clients and projects
– See useful reports with the web version
By using HoursTracker, you can have a quick and easy time entry and editing. Developed by Cribasoft, LLC, this time tracker app is perfect to record your time and get reminders by setting a job location.
HoursTracker has been rated 4.8 stars on App Store. This free app also offers in-app purchases: Pro Edition Upgrade at $9.99, Personal Edition Upgrade at $5.99, and much more.
Before using HoursTracker, make sure you have an iPhone with iOS 14.1 or later.
– Manually enter time entries
– Set job locations
– Pick any time to start, stop, break or pause
– Track your pay
– Record time using timers
– Enter comments of any length
– Control timers, dictate comments and apply tags (Apple Watch)
This time tracker app can present your life sorted into slices and automatically keeps track of your time. Developed by Sleep Cycle AB, Life Cycle shows you places you go, your daily activities, and who you spend time with.
Life Cycle has been rated 4.7 stars on App Store. This awesome free app also has in-app purchases that you can choose from: Premium Features with Online Backup starts from $4.99.
For compatibility, it requires an iPhone with iOS 13.0 or later to use this app.
– Works in the background automatically
– Weekly journal
– Fully integrated to Apple Health
– View your life from a day to a year
– Sleep Cycle connection
– Connect with your friends on Facebook
It is a time tracker app developed by NETSOFT HOLDINGS LLC to help you to keep track of hours wherever work happens. Designed for iOS, Hubstaff clocks you in and out automatically of geofenced job sites based on GPS location.
On App Store, Hubstaff has been rated 4.5 stars. It is a free tracker app that requires an iPhone with iOS 9.0 or later for its compatibility.
– Tracking time based on geofenced job sites you create
– Start and stop automatically
– Send reminders based on location
– Provide proof of work to clients
– Know where your team is in real-time
– View routes and know where your team is in real-time
– Visual dashboard in the web app
– Real-time mobile reports
– Over 30 integrations with leading business software
This time tracker app is perfect for lawyers, contractors, consultants, freelancers, and also salespeople. Developed by Sorth LLC, Timewerks Pro makes it easy to bill your customers all from your iPhone, iPad, and iPod Touch.
Timewerks Pro has been rated 4.6 stars on App Store and it requires iOS 12.0 or later to use this app. It is a paid app that costs $9.99.
– Create, email, and print HTML or PDF invoices
– Sync data with web-based companion
– Track multiple projects and clients
– Built-in data backup and restore
– Accept credit card payments
– Customize different rates
– Enter and view data offline
It is a well-designed application to help you to track your hours worked and calculate your earnings. Developed by BHI Technologies, Inc., Hours Keeper can be used to record daily working hours for each client, including overtime and break time.
On App Store, Hours Keeper has been rated 4.2 stars. It is a free app that also offers some in-app purchases: Premium – 1 Month at $1.99, Premium – 3 Months at $6.99, Premium – 1 Year at $13.99, and much more.
For compatibility, Hours Keeper can be used on iOS devices with iOS 12.0 or later.
– Intuitive interface
– Weekly and monthly timesheet
– Realtime hours/earning tracking for multiple clients
– Billing and payment tracking
– Earnings reports
– PDF invoices
– Export data as CSV
– Passcode protection
– Sync data between all devices
Track your time easily by using TimeTag developed by Capparsa, Inc. It is a time tracker app that can help you to get organized, save time, and gain confidence. It is a perfect app for a manager, employee, and freelancer.
TimeTag has been rated 4.6 stars on App Store and it requires iOS devices with iOS 13.3 or later to use this app. This app also offers a monthly pro subscription at $3.99.
– Exporting records
– Easy one-tap start
– Access your time records iOS and macOS devices (subscription)
– Importing records directly from your calendar (subscription)
– Timers that start & stop automatically (subscription)
Worktime Tracker Pro
It is a good assistant to track your work logs if you work in flexible time and are paid on an hourly basis. Developed by LINKLINKS LTD, Worktime Tracker Pro can help you to track where you spend time and where your money comes from.
On App Store, Worktime Tracker Pro has been rated 4.3 stars. You need an iPhone with iOS 12.0 or later to use this app. It is a free app that also offers in-app purchases: Export data to document at $9.99, Remove ads at $19.99, and Premium – 6 months at $2.99.
– Track unlimited projects and tasks
– Check works logs by list or calendar
– Big display running timers
– Set the pay rate of each task
– Passcode protection
– Wifi backup and restore
– Supports Apple Watch
– Supports Touch ID as passcode
Using Harvest, you can easily track time, log expenses, and also manage invoices on the go. Developed by a team from Harvest, this time tracker app also can be used to send professional invoices. You will get notified when clients pay those invoices.
On App Store, Harvest has been rated 4.2 stars. For compatibility, this totally free app requires iOS 13.0 or later to use this app.
– Time tracking and timesheets
– Log expenses and snap receipts
– Payment notifications
– Manage invoices
– Sync with team status
The best time tracker apps above will not only help you to track your activity but also can be used to create reports by weekly, monthly, quarterly, yearly, or custom date range easily.