How To Add A Bot In Telegram Using iPhone and MacOS Desktop — Telegram bot makes our activities in using Telegram easier. It can also amuse us too. However, we can only enjoy the bot alone. If we want to ask others to enjoy the same bot, we have to add the bot into a group. Now, the question is, do you know how to add it to your group? If you don’t know yet. Let me show you how.
How To Add A Bot In Telegram Using iPhone and MacOS Desktop
Here are the steps of How To Add A Bot In Telegram Using iPhone and MacOS Desktop for you to read and follow:
- First, launch Telegram on your iPhone. If you haven’t installed it yet, please go to App Store to download it.
- Tap the Contact tab on the bottom of the screen.
- On the search bar, type the name of the Telegram bot that you want to add. For example, I input the @gamee bot.
- Wait for a moment until the result appears.
- Now, tap the bot.
- Then, tap the Restart Bot button.
- After that, tap the name of the bot.
- You will see the three-dot button under the name of the bot, tap it.
- Choose the Add To Group option.
- Select theTelegram group of yours that you prefer to add to the Telegram bot.
- Finish. Now, the bot is already added successfully to your Telegram group.
- Launch Telegram on your Mac or MacBook.
- Type the name of a Telegram bot that you want to add to a group. In this article I chose @gamee.
- Wait for a moment until we see the search result.
- After that, click the bot.
- Then, click START button.
- Now, click the name of the bot.
- Scroll down a bit and find the Add to Group button. Click it.
- Select or search the name of the group.
- Once you found it, click the name of the group.
- You will see a confirmation pop-up. Click OK.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they can add a Telegram bot to their Telegram group.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀