How to Turn on Google Maps Incognito Mode on Android — Not only on the Google Chrome browser. We can also use the incognito mode on Google Maps. Incognito mode helps us to keep our privacy. In this case, the active incognito mode on Google Maps will create a temporary session that is isolated from the Google Maps main session and user data. So, all of your visit histories, cookies, or any information you entered are not saved on your Android device.
So, How to Turn on Google Maps Incognito Mode on Android? Well, I am going to show you anyway. Before you start, please make sure you will read all the steps carefully so you will not get a different result. Ready? Let’s start.
- First, you have to launch Google Maps on your Android.
- Then, tap on the ava near the mic icon.
- You will see a small window contains some menus there. Please choose the Turn on incognito mode choice. It is the first choice from the top.
- Then, wait for a moment. You will know and see the process that your Google Maps is restarting. After that, the Google Maps on your Android is relaunched.
- See on the location of ava. If you see the incognito icon instead of your ava, it means that the incognito mode of Google Maps on your Android smartphone is active.
Finish. Now you know how to turn on the incognito mode on your Google Maps. Hope this tutorial is useful for you. Share your feeling or your feedback about this article in the comment section below. You can also do so if you have any questions, problems, or things that I need to explain to you.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article. Bye.