How to Block Channel and User on Youtube — When we are playing videos on YouTube from a certain YouTube channel, our timeline will show more videos from the channel. It might be a good thing, but in another case, it feels annoying and bored. So, how can we block the channel and the user that is related to the videos we played previously?
Well, here are the steps of How to Block Channel and User on YouTube for you to read and follow:
Blocking a YouTube channel
- Reach your smartphone and launch YouTube on it.
- Then, find the video from the channel that you want to block on your Home and do not search for it manually.
- After that, tap the three-dot button on the top right corner of the video thumbnail.
- Now tap the Don’t recommend this channel option.
- Finish. Now the channel is already blocked.
Blocking a user
- Launch YouTube on your smartphone.
- Find the video of the channel of a user that you want to block. Use the search handle to find the video.
- Then, open the detailed information about the channel.
- After that, tap the three-dot button there.
- Tap the Block user option.
- Last, tap the BLOCK button as the confirmation.
- Finish, now the user is already blocked by you.
Well, this is the last section of the tutorial. I hope you find this tutorial useful. Let your family and friends know about this article. So they will know how to do the same thing.
Let me know in the comment section below if you found any difficulties in following the steps, or if you have any questions that are related to the topic that is being discussed, I will be happy to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. As the pandemic hasn’t ended yet, please keep yourself safe and healthy. See you in the next article. Bye 😀