How to Stop Telegram from Auto-Download Images on Your Phone—Aside from its privacy and ease of use, Telegram also offers an auto-download feature for images, which makes it convenient in many cases. However, you might want to filter what gets saved onto your phone. If that’s the case, you can disable the Telegram feature with these easy steps:
- First, open the Telegram app.
- On the upper left-hand corner of the window, tap the three horizontal lines.
- Select Settings from the new menu.
- Find the Data and Storage option.
- From there, find the Automatic media download‘s toggle and make sure it’s turned off.
Is this guide helpful for you? Let us know if you have any problems following this tutorial!