How to Mute or Unmute a Contact’s WhatsApp Status on Android — Seeing the WhatsApp status of our friends or people we know seems amusing. But in some cases and at some points doing that can make us feel annoyed. In fact, we can make the status disappeared just by deleting the contact from our smartphone, but if we have business with that person we can’t delete the contact. If we delete it from our smartphone of course we can’t communicate with him. So, the solution you can mute the status of the person. Why? Because you can still be able to communicate without always seeing his annoying status. If one day you want to see his status again, you still be able to unmute the muted contact.
Then, how to do that? Well, I am going to show you How to Mute or Unmute a Contact’s WhatsApp Status on Android.
- First, launch your WhatsApp on your Android smartphone.
- Then, tap the Status tab.
- If you want to mute a status, see the status on the Recent updates or Viewed updates section. Now, tap + hold a status of contact on your WhatsApp, then on the confirmation pop-up, click MUTE.
- Now, if you want to unmute a status of an unmuted contact, see the status on Muted updates section. Now, tap + hold a status of contact on your WhatsApp, then on the confirmation pop-up, click UNMUTE.
- Finish. Now you can mute or unmute any status of your WhatsApp contact.
Hope this article is helpful. Don’t forget to share this with your family and friends so they will know how to mute or unmute status on their WhatsApp. If there is any question or problem you found related to the topic, kindly ask it out in the comment section below. I would be to answer and help you out.
Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. Please come every day as we always have newly released articles.
As always, stay safe stay healthy, and see you in the next article.