How to Set Up a Bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard on Mac or Macbook — Using wireless devices feels more comfortable. You can move your keyboard or mouse to any comfortable spot on your desk with no worries that it will be plugged off from your Mac or Macbook. There is also no risk that the cable will be tangled or broken because of your cats or dogs. Besides, if you love to go from one city to another, a Bluetooth mouse or keyboard is also travel friendly. But, how to set it up on our Mac or Macbook? If you don’t know yet, you don’t have to worry. I am going to explain it to you in simple steps. But before I start, please note that you have to read the whole article so you will not miss any detail of the steps in this article.
Well, here are the steps of How to Set Up a Bluetooth Mouse or Keyboard on Mac or Macbook:
- First, click the Bluetooth icon on the top right, aligned with the menu bar of your Mac screen.
- Then, choose Bluetooth Preferences.
- On the Devices section, click the Pair button of the Bluetooth mouse or keyboard device.
- After that, you will be asked to enter the pairing code. Then, you can just click past the window.
- Now, your mouse or keyboard will be paired to your Mac or Macbook successfully.
Finish. No complicated step right? I hope there is no problem or difficulty you find in following the steps. If you do, please ask me out by leaving your comment in the comment section below. I would be so happy to answer and help you out. Thanks a lot for visiting nimblehand.com. If you like this article don’t forget to share it with your friends, so they will know what they have to do when they found the same issue.
Last, as always, stay safe, stay healthy and see you in the next article.