How to Run Dual WhatsApp (Two Accounts) on Your Android Smartphone — Sometimes we need to have two different Whatsapp numbers. The first number is for our personal matter, and the second number is for our professional matter. Some people already have two but they can’t use those two Whatsapp accounts in one Android smartphone device. So they purchase one more Android smartphone to make it true. But, there are some issues they experience when they have to use more than one smartphone. First, they forgot to bring one of the smartphone devices. Second, they can respond to some people who message them slowly when it is almost impossible to focus on two devices at the same time. Third, when we are not focused, it is possible for us to message someone about a personal matter using our professional account and vice versa.
Thus, I am going to tell you that we can actually use two Whatsapp accounts on one Android smartphone device. Now, the question is how can we do that? Well, here are the steps of How to Run Dual WhatsApp (Two Accounts) on Your Android Smartphone:
- Find Play Store on your Android smartphone.
- Tap it to launch.
- On the search bar, type Island, then tap Enter.
- After you see the related result, hit the Install button.
- Please wait for a few minutes until the download, and installation processes are done.
- Once those processes have been done, launch the Island app.
- Tap the Accept button and follow the next instruction until the provisioning Island process is done.
- After it’s done, tap the Island section.
- Find Whatsapp, then tap it.
- Wait for a bit long moment. The Island is going to create a Work space on your Android smartphone first before your Whatsapp is being cloned.
- When the Work space is ready, you will see this kind of tab.
- Now, tap the Work tab and wait until Whatsapp is cloned there.
- Once Whatsapp has been installed on the Work space, you can start log in using a different phone number that you used on Personal space.
- Finished. Now you have two Whatsapp. One on the Personal space, the second on the Work space.
That’s it. Hope you find it helpful. If you like this article share it with your friends, so they will not get confused when they find the same issue. See you. :))