Netflix is the most popular on-demand video-streaming service available right now (excluding YouTube, of course). It’s changed the way we consume video content, allowing us to binge-watch TV shows and breathe new life into forgotten B-movies.
Netflix offers a 30-days free trial, which has prompted millions of people to return to the service. The online streaming platform grew in popularity as high-speed internet became more widely available around the world. Of course, there are many areas that do not have high-speed internet access. Netflix has added an offline streaming option, allowing users to watch shows, movies, and documentaries while not connected to the internet.
However, you may not want to keep Netflix after your 30-days free trial period expires. Many subscription services bury their Unsubscribe buttons deep within their settings, but Netflix is surprisingly simple to unsubscribe from.
Wondering the way to cancel a Netflix subscription? This article will guide you to cancel a Netflix subscription through iOS, Android, and Online, you just need to follow provided steps for each method.
The Way to Cancel Netflix Subscription in iOS
- Open App Store on your iOS device.
- Tap on your Apple ID.
- Tap again to View Apple ID information.
- If you’re asked to sign in, you might have to enter your Apple ID password and tap OK or you can also use Face ID.
- Under SUBSCRIPTIONS, tap Manage.
- Tap Netflix.
- Tap the switch next to Automatic Renewal to turn it off. If it’s green, then automatic renewal is on. If not, then it’s off.
The Way to Cancel Netflix Subscription in Android
- Open your Netflix app on your Android
- To access the menu in the Netflix app, swipe in from the left.
- Swipe down and select Account Settings.
- This action will direct you to a browser page. Scroll down and select Cancel Subscription, then on the next screen, tap Finish Cancellation to confirm.
The Way to Cancel Netflix Subscription Online
- Log in to your Netflix account in the browser.
- Click on profile account and select Account.
- You should now be able to see everything about your account on your My Account page, including plan details, settings, and playback preferences. To cancel your membership, go to Membership & Billing and click Cancel Membership.
- You will now be directed to a confirmation page where you can confirm your subscription cancellation. Be aware that if you are on the lower tier because you joined Netflix early on, you will be charged a higher rate when you return.
That’s three ways to unsubscribe from Netflix depend on which device you use. Now, you can unsubscribe from Netflix whenever you want in a simple way.